The domain is no longer parked by GoDaddy
The message “The domain is no longer parked by Godaddy” is displayed when the nameservers or DNS for your domain name is incorrect or updated incorrectly.
If you are using some other web host, check your webhosts website to find their nameservers, usually nameserver information is easily available in webhosting cpanel.
This is how nameservers look like –
(example, please dont use these on your website)
If the domain and hosting are in the same godaddy account, check your domain name to ensure that it’s still pointing to the default godaddy nameservers, and that the A Record listed in it’s DNS settings match what is listed on your hosting account.
To do so follow the steps below –
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- Select the domain names you want to modify.
- From the Nameservers menu, select Set Nameservers.
- Under Setup type, select Custom.
- Click Enter custom nameservers and then enter your hosting provider’s nameservers.
- Click Add, and then click Save.
- Allow 24-48 hours for your changes to happen (usually it takes 30 mins – 2 hours).
You may also be interested in this article Force HTTP instead of HTTPS in .htaccess file
Tags: The domain is no longer parked by GoDaddy